News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

COD:Modern Battlefield 2

Started by CountDeMoney, November 11, 2009, 08:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

OK, best hack yet.

I load the game, and wind up going into the "Rust" map...I figure, hey, they're adding new maps...so as soon as it launches, somebody's using a grenade launcher as automatic fire, and winds up getting the AC-130, which starts killing everything automatically...I'm talking automatic kills immediately, they're just rolling off the screen...people are talking about hacks in the chat, and then it boots me...it gives me "CHEAT DETECTED", and I wind up at the menu screen...but apparently, since I was on the same time as the hacker, I go from LVL 57 straight to LVL 70, unlocking all the remaining weapons.

Weird.

So, I've got all the weapons now, sitting at 70.  Funky.

CountDeMoney

Oh yeah, and it unlocked all the remaining Killstreak rewards, too.

DGuller

If that's the rewards you get for being killed by the hacker, imagine the riches you'd get if you managed to get him.

Alcibiades

Odd.  I can't seem to like the ak that much.  Still prefer the ACR.   RPG is fun as balls, use it with the perk that amplifies explosions and you're golden.  Be that griefer you always wanna be seedy.  :P
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Tamas

I have bought it. I am appaled that I need to advance a shitload of levels before I can choose hardcore gamemodes. Please tell me there is no killcam in those.

Otherwise good arcadish fun with great graphics, but since I dont know the maps yet, I seriously suck at it.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 16, 2010, 03:06:55 PM
Odd.  I can't seem to like the ak that much.  Still prefer the ACR.   RPG is fun as balls, use it with the perk that amplifies explosions and you're golden.  Be that griefer you always wanna be seedy.  :P

Oh, hells yeah.  AK47 w/ grenade launcher + RPGs + explosion perk = I HAFF BECOMINK DEATH DESTROYER OF SPAWNS

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tamas on January 19, 2010, 06:25:55 AM
I have bought it. I am appaled that I need to advance a shitload of levels before I can choose hardcore gamemodes. Please tell me there is no killcam in those.

No killcams.  No radar without UAVs, either. Hardcore Team Deathmatch is where it's at, baby.

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 19, 2010, 06:29:23 AM
Quote from: Tamas on January 19, 2010, 06:25:55 AM

No killcams.  No radar without UAVs, either. Hardcore Team Deathmatch is where it's at, baby.
What sucks about it is that some sniper douchebags keep sniping without you ever knowing from where your brains are getting splattered.

Tamas

Quote from: DGuller on January 19, 2010, 09:38:53 AM

What sucks about it is that some sniper douchebags keep sniping without you ever knowing from where your brains are getting splattered.

:perv:

derspiess

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 09, 2010, 02:50:19 PM
If it's any consolation I think I sat under the overhang of the bridge saying " What the fuck am I supposed to do?" for a good 3 minutes or so.   :P

We played the other bridge mission a couple nights ago where you just have to blow up all the vehicles.  They need more missions like that.

We got stuck on "Snatch & Grab" on Hardened difficulty (not even Veteran) last night for who knows how long & kept spinning our wheels.  Every time we were making progress, one of those annoying Juggernauts appeared up close out of nowhere & tore us to shreds. 

And I *still* can't get 3 stars on the damned Pit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

I've decided not to progress another Prestige level;  learning everything over again is no fun.  I'd rather drop my Lvl 70 leetness on newbs.

Personally, I recommend the FAL or M16 with ACOG sight + Silencer to reach out and touch someone silently on most big maps, like Quarry, Invasion, or that other big village map I can't think of at the moment.

derspiess

Played through the single-player campaign on Veteran-- after playing some of the Veteran Spec Ops missions, it didn't end up feeling too difficult, except for a couple of missions.

Having gotten a lot of Spec Ops missions knocked out (and mostly having the nearly-impossible ones left) I may try: online multiplayer again.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on February 02, 2010, 12:27:37 PM
I may try: online multiplayer again.

You should.  Single player is for carebear pussies.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 02, 2010, 07:26:26 PM
Quote from: derspiess on February 02, 2010, 12:27:37 PM
I may try: online multiplayer again.

You should.  Single player is for carebear pussies.

I will.  But I think I'm having more fun doing the co op Spec Op missions than I will with multiplayer.

I think I like the Battlefield online multiplayer model better than CoD's.  And speaking of which, Battlefield Bad Company 2 comes out in a month :punk:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on February 04, 2010, 02:13:14 PM
I will.  But I think I'm having more fun doing the co op Spec Op missions than I will with multiplayer.

I was tossing a flashbang into a room from across the street, and one of my moron teammates ran underneath it, getting him in the back of the head even before it popped.
Yeah, I TKed someone with an aluminum can.  Imagine the ingame chat.

I think I like the Battlefield online multiplayer model better than CoD's.  And speaking of which, Battlefield Bad Company 2 comes out in a month :punk:

BF has bigger maps, but I prefer the gameplay of COD.