Main Menu

Where is my languish?

Started by Siege, March 28, 2009, 10:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Siege on March 29, 2009, 12:04:24 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 29, 2009, 11:39:11 AM
Quote from: Neil on March 29, 2009, 11:37:46 AM
What did Siegebreaker usually talk about?  Emo music, warcrimes and statutory rape?

How he doesn't understand how most of the 1st world doesn't accept his 3rd world culture.

I am 1st world.
Sorry, but Israel isn't located in Europe, North America on an island in the Pacific.  It's located in the Middle East, and is thus third-world.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

Quote from: Neil on March 29, 2009, 12:10:19 PM
What did Siegebreaker usually talk about?  Emo music, warcrimes and statutory rape?

How he doesn't understand how most of the 1st world doesn't accept his 3rd world culture.

I am 1st world.
Sorry, but Israel isn't located in Europe, North America on an island in the Pacific.  It's located in the Middle East, and is thus third-world.

You can't be seriously comparing Israel to a 3rd world country...

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Slargos

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse
But there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind  [3x]

Way out in the water
See it swimmin'

I was swimmin' in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rocks
Except the little fish
But they told me, he swears
Tryin' to talk to me, coy koi.

Where is my mind  [3x]

Way out in the water
See it swimmin' ?

Your head will collapse
If there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind  [3x]

Oh
Oh
Oh
Oh[/]

Norgy

I am Norwegian, hence worse than Hitler.

Neil

Quote from: Siege on March 29, 2009, 12:13:15 PM
Why not?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Hey Siege I remember when your old TOC got hit by a rocket on Falcon. Luckily it smacked right into the T-Wall facing away and nobody got hurt. *BOOOM*

Siege

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 29, 2009, 01:01:02 PM
Hey Siege I remember when your old TOC got hit by a rocket on Falcon. Luckily it smacked right into the T-Wall facing away and nobody got hurt. *BOOOM*

Yeah, I worked for 48 hours straight after that clearing houses trying to find the launcher. We finally settled for an SKT in an abandoned house overwatching a suspected launch site, and sent everybody else back to the FOB. A couple hours later, thinking that we all had gone back to Falcon, 4 dudes came out with mortar tube, set it up right in the open, and when they were to load the first mortar round we opened on them. They were fucking Shias, dude. At the time supposely allied with us.

Anyway, we never got the launcher. I heard somebody else did later on, after we went to Diyala.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Siege on March 29, 2009, 01:09:57 PM

Yeah, I worked for 48 hours straight after that clearing houses trying to find the launcher. We finally settled for an SKT in an abandoned house overwatching a suspected launch site, and sent everybody else back to the FOB. A couple hours later, thinking that we all had gone back to Falcon, 4 dudes came out with mortar tube, set it up right in the open, and when they were to load the first mortar round we opened on them. They were fucking Shias, dude. At the time supposely allied with us.

Anyway, we never got the launcher. I heard somebody else did later on, after we went to Diyala.
Yes, some months after you guys left Falcon was getting hit by rockets hard for like two weeks before they finally got it. It was right after 4ID took over the FOB and didn't know how to do shit so they just sat like idiots while the rockets would come in. No counter-fire, no nothing.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Siege on March 29, 2009, 12:13:15 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 29, 2009, 12:10:19 PM

I am 1st world.

what else would you call it?
:p

BVN

Languish is a friendly place for newcomers...  :lol:

dps

Neil

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 29, 2009, 01:33:34 PM
Quote from: Siege on March 29, 2009, 01:09:57 PM

Yes, some months after you guys left Falcon was getting hit by rockets hard for like two weeks before they finally got it. It was right after 4ID took over the FOB and didn't know how to do shit so they just sat like idiots while the rockets would come in. No counter-fire, no nothing.
Siegebreaker couldn't take care of business in the field?  I'm less than shocked.

FunkMonk

Quote from: dps on March 29, 2009, 02:09:56 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on March 29, 2009, 12:57:59 PM
:lmfao:

Did he actually put that sign up, or is that photoshopped?
Probably put it up and photographed it. His soldiers must have been thinking, "Who the fuck is Neil?"