The Lisbon Treaty ratified by all member states!

Started by Martinus, November 03, 2009, 11:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Quote from: Tyr on November 03, 2009, 07:22:28 PM
A thought- doesn't this treaty remove the block on further members joining?
Wonder how long it'll be before Croatia and Iceland enter....
Croatia will join in 2012, Iceland as well if their populace votes for it in a referendum.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on November 04, 2009, 01:27:50 AM
becomes a bit iffy for the anglos then what with all the french stuff they have in their language :p. Better make sure and get rid of it too then :p

English speakers are fine. English speakers educated in French schools are what I had in mind.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Larch on November 03, 2009, 05:05:35 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 03, 2009, 03:59:43 PMOf course I should.  Spaniards are the Great Enemy of the Newfoundlanders, and I happen to live in the largest population centre of Newfoundlanders.

You're aware that things have been patched up between Canada and Spain in fishing stuff since the 90s, and that there's no real beef anymore, right?

There's no real cod anymore, either, now :(  :lol:

Caliga

Quote from: Jacob on November 03, 2009, 05:18:02 PM
No it doesn't.  I was just hoping you'd elaborate a bit on the current state of conservation in Spain and in Europe.  I know it's not the norm on Languish (and perhaps I could've been more explicit), but it wasn't meant to be a potshot but rather an opportunity for you to elaborate :)
That same thing happens to me every time I try to ask a question here: people always assume it's a loaded one.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points