And we're back!

Main Menu

What will Languish be like in 10 years?

Started by Slargos, October 27, 2009, 12:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Caliga

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on October 29, 2009, 02:04:31 PM
Nah.  Don't think so at least.  When I deleted the BA account and created this one, I didn't regain access. :blush:
Ah ok.  I thought maybe you got banned for being mean to Marti  :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Caliga on October 29, 2009, 08:17:05 PM
Quote from: Judas Iscariot on October 29, 2009, 02:04:31 PM
Nah.  Don't think so at least.  When I deleted the BA account and created this one, I didn't regain access. :blush:
Ah ok.  I thought maybe you got banned for being mean to Marti  :(

there'd be nobody here but marti if that was a rule. :p
:p

DontSayBanana

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on October 29, 2009, 09:03:14 PM
there'd be nobody here but marti if that was a rule. :p

Well, there'd be a few of us, anyway.  Lettow and Siege are so much more inviting targets... :P
Experience bij!

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on October 29, 2009, 12:18:03 PM
:huh: Did he get banned?

For some reason we felt BenedictJudas ArnoldIscariot was not trustworthy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sophie Scholl

Hehehe, come on now!  I pick such upstanding and loyal namesakes!  Hell, I could have picked Martinus or Garbon if we were going for TBR information traitors, but those names seemed to already be taken. ;)
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Jaron

Martinus thinks you look like an ape man.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Slargos

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on October 30, 2009, 12:59:25 AM
Hehehe, come on now!  I pick such upstanding and loyal namesakes!  Hell, I could have picked Martinus or Garbon if we were going for TBR information traitors, but those names seemed to already be taken. ;)

The irony here of course, is that you probably think you're being sarcastic when you call Judas loyal. He's in all likelyhood the most loyal of Jesus' followers.  :bowler:

katmai

Quote from: Jaron on October 30, 2009, 01:08:13 AM
Martinus thinks you look like an ape man.

He's the last to be throwing out such accusations.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Slargos on October 30, 2009, 01:14:53 AM
The irony here of course, is that you probably think you're being sarcastic when you call Judas loyal. He's in all likelyhood the most loyal of Jesus' followers.  :bowler:
Man... if only I'd watched or read something like The Last Temptation of Christ, I too might have come up with such a theory!  Huh... I wonder what Judas looks like in that movie or maybe even a few of the lines they give him.  Oh well, guess I'll never know. :(

I think the ape man residue I have is the 50% Polish descent via my dad.  At least it was mixed with some Brit blood to semi-evolve me. :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Slargos

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on October 30, 2009, 02:15:22 AM
Quote from: Slargos on October 30, 2009, 01:14:53 AM
Man... if only I'd watched or read something like The Last Temptation of Christ, I too might have come up with such a theory!  Huh... I wonder what Judas looks like in that movie or maybe even a few of the lines they give him.  Oh well, guess I'll never know. :(

Haven't seen the movie so I cannot comment.

To me, it is simple inference. The facts are there if you simply choose to look at them.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.