And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week VII, Electric Boogaloo

Started by CountDeMoney, October 21, 2009, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 25, 2009, 12:50:47 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 25, 2009, 12:34:37 PM
You know, I'm torn by the Vikings-Steelers.  On one hand, the Vikings deserve a loss after their theft last week.  On the other hand, the Steelers are pure evil.

Whatever assists the Ravens' playoff hopes.
I suppose you're right.  We're at the point now where the Ravens have to fight for the playoffs.  Minnesota will get their comeuppance towards the end of the season.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

JacobL

Admiral Yi

Any interesting local flavor in the NE-TB broadcast?  Any Poms invited into the booth, that sort of thing?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 25, 2009, 01:41:17 PM
Any interesting local flavor in the NE-TB broadcast?  Any Poms invited into the booth, that sort of thing?

NFL Network has a Tommy calling in with regular reports.  Luckily, he's not using shit like "nil".

Syt

Phew. Steelers stopped Vikings on the 1 yrd line, forcing them into the field goal. Steelers still leading, 13-10.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

A totally forgettable batch of games this afternoon. Bleh.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

For a while, I thought the Vikes were playing the Patriots, what with the calls they're getting.
Then I remembered: it's the Patriots that get the calls against their opponents;  the Steelers just don't get any flags thrown, period.

CountDeMoney

LOL, the refs steal a Vikings touchdown.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on October 25, 2009, 02:58:09 PM
:w00t: :lol:

So, when that stuff happens--namely, the refs take away a Vikes touchdown on a penalty that wasn't, and then a few plays later, the Steelers score a defensive touchdown--do you guys automatically jizz into those Terrible Towels, or just not worry about the effects on your afterlife, like Belichick and New England?

Ed Anger

Nice tackle by Jeff Reed. And a ref went down.  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 25, 2009, 02:58:06 PM
LOL, the refs steal a Vikings touchdown.

No shit.  And it turns into a Steelers TD moments later. <_<
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

And a kick off return TD by the Vikings. :(
—Stephen Jay Gould

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

Also, why is it that whenever I see Tom Brady's face I feel like punching the tv? Why does he look so smug?
—Stephen Jay Gould