News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Barrister's attention-whoring thread

Started by Barrister, October 21, 2009, 03:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Barrister

Mrs. B had a doctor's appointment on Friday.

The trial I thought would be adjourned due to a missing victim however wound up going ahead when right at 10 o'clock we found out that the victim was working across the street from the courthouse.   :lol:

But anyways, she got to hear the heartbeat, and she recorded it on her phone so I could hear it also.   :cool:

Jacob

Quote from: Barrister on November 23, 2009, 04:58:07 PMThe trial I thought would be adjourned due to a missing victim however wound up going ahead when right at 10 o'clock we found out that the victim was working across the street from the courthouse.   :lol:

How did the victim react to being dragged out from work to trial?

Was it "can we please not do this" or was it "oh my god, I TOTALLY forgot!  I'm so glad you got me"?

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on November 23, 2009, 05:58:47 PM
Quote from: Barrister on November 23, 2009, 04:58:07 PMThe trial I thought would be adjourned due to a missing victim however wound up going ahead when right at 10 o'clock we found out that the victim was working across the street from the courthouse.   :lol:

How did the victim react to being dragged out from work to trial?

Was it "can we please not do this" or was it "oh my god, I TOTALLY forgot!  I'm so glad you got me"?

As you can imagine I had no idea what to expect when they dragged this guy away from work.

But it turned out he had just moved (and didn't have a phone), not that he was avoiding service of his subpoena.  So despite the fact he had received no advance notice about testifying whatsoever, he was just fine with going ahead right then. :huh:

Jacob

Quote from: Barrister on November 23, 2009, 06:10:24 PMAs you can imagine I had no idea what to expect when they dragged this guy away from work.

But it turned out he had just moved (and didn't have a phone), not that he was avoiding service of his subpoena.  So despite the fact he had received no advance notice about testifying whatsoever, he was just fine with going ahead right then. :huh:

Excellent :)

sbr

Quote from: Barrister on November 19, 2009, 03:06:45 PM
You guys probably don't even know who DIeter Brock is.  :(

He was one in a long line of shitty QBs for the LA Rams back in the early '80's, right?

Barrister

Quote from: sbr on November 23, 2009, 06:52:44 PM

He was one in a long line of shitty QBs for the LA Rams back in the early '80's, right?

:yeahright:

According to wiki he led the team to the conference championship, and set a whole bunch of team records as a "rookie".

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

Quote from: Barrister on November 23, 2009, 07:26:42 PM
Quote from: sbr on November 23, 2009, 06:52:44 PM

:yeahright:

According to wiki he led the team to the conference championship, and set a whole bunch of team records as a "rookie".

I know ;)

Barrister

Went for an ultrasounds this morning - the kid has arms, legs and a head! :yeah:

If you're luck I may even post ultrasound pictures. :menace:

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Barrister on December 29, 2009, 05:12:45 PM
Went for an ultrasounds this morning - the kid has arms, legs and a head! :yeah:

Not a bad start  :thumbsup:

Jacob

Three for three.  Nice work.

Monoriu

If you're luck I may even post ultrasound pictures. :menace:

I am not interested in the ultrasound pics.  I want the pics after the kid is born :contract:

Jaron

The important question is: penis or vagina?
Winner of THE grumbler point.