And we're back!

Main Menu

Test your geography skillz

Started by Eddie Teach, October 20, 2009, 09:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BVN

Level 10 on first try with 19697 points

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Alcibiades

Alatriste

Beat it... and I have realized I have in my head very good maps of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, the Eastern half of the United States, European Russia, Japan, the Pacific, Indochina, Burma... in other words, those areas where I have fought countless wargame campaigns (world wars & ACW, Napoleonics, etc) but I possess only a limited knowledge of the center of the United States, Siberia, inner China or Africa south of the Sahara...  just to put some examples I nailed Atlanta, Boston, Nashville and Jacksonville, but missed by hundreds of kilometers Indianapolis, Las Vegas and Alburquerque! And let's just not mention Edmonton...

Josquius

It looks very familiar

First try 10/17284.
Sans mouse.
Will have to try again with a mouse; when it goes fast its really hard to aim.
Though damn level 10 is harsh, I got laods of them spot on but still failed.
██████
██████
██████

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grallon

I love this!  Completed lvl 10 at 17k something - going does get tough when the borders disappear though.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Capetan Mihali

Beat it again!   ^_^

I love all the cheering and clapping when you get one really well.   :lol:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Alcibiades

19784 at 6 tries.   :mad:

Edit:  20007 on 7, I quit.

Pat

Pat

Though I'll admit it's not my first try playing one of these things - this one is similar to the facebook app Traveler IQ Challenge where I have the following stats:

World Challenge

Traveler IQ  137 - Superior
Rank Among Friends  1 of 12
Rank Overall  21,124 of 1,766,011
Highest score  618,862
Challenges played  10

World Capital Challenge

Traveler IQ  150 - Genius!
Rank Among Friends  1 of 7
Rank Overall  333 of 323,958
Highest score  592,019
Challenges played  42

jimmy olsen

Level 9. The cities I know, I know well, the others, not so much.

Was just 18km from Baghdad and Tel Aviv, just 24km from Tokyo.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

HisMajestyBOB

WTF is "Bono, Nordland" and why doesn't it say "Norway"?

Also, I swear Omaha moves every time I play.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help