News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

AGEOD Games: gimme recent reviews

Started by CountDeMoney, October 19, 2009, 10:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Quote from: Tamas on October 20, 2009, 02:03:52 AM
Yeah. Wait for the gold version of WW1, but do buy it then. The interface will still be mostly the same, but it will worth to fight with it (it already does imho but no point in purchasing the current edition when the gold is maybe a few months away)

Do you think it's worth buying the bundle that includes it, or should I pass on that?  Will the gold edition have extra shit that the original purchasers don't get?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on October 25, 2009, 12:02:16 PM
Quote from: Tamas on October 20, 2009, 02:03:52 AM
Will the gold edition have extra shit that the original purchasers don't get?

I think not, altough I am not certain.

Syt

It will have corrected map orientation. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

WW1 Gold: it appears that they will ask for a small fee to upgrade standard to gold, so do hold out for a month or two on this.