Started by mongers, September 07, 2011, 05:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Oh dear, I may have F.Upd yet another 'relationship'  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: mongers on September 07, 2011, 05:51:49 PM

Don't start talking to trees and dolphins in front of women until after you've already gotten them to fall in love with you. Also, don't invite them over for an evening of punching counters out of your new wargames.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ideologue

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 07, 2011, 06:02:57 PM

Don't start talking to trees and dolphins in front of women until after you've already gotten them to fall in love with you. Also, don't invite them over for an evening of punching counters out of your new wargames.

What's wrong with talking to a dolphin? :huh:  I  mean, most people talk to animals, right? :unsure:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

Yeah I could see how the 2nd part would be a Big mistake.  :cool:

:P

mongers

No, I can now see where I may have gone wrong; coercing a woman into watching a video of you pledging ones undying love for another woman, may not have been the wisest move.  :hmm:

Indeed now that I think this through, it seems a fairly stupid thing to have done, even by my standards.   :(

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on September 07, 2011, 06:51:21 PM
What's wrong with talking to a dolphin? :huh:  I  mean, most people talk to animals, right? :unsure:

Talking to animals, in and of itself, is not a problem.  It's when they start talking back.

mongers

:blink:

Whats happened here this should be in OTT.  :huh:

edit:
very funny Money.   <_<

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on September 07, 2011, 09:24:29 PM
:blink:

Whats happened here this should be in OTT.  :huh:

It's a late Ramadan miracle.  Enjoy.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Habsburg

Quote from: Habsburg on September 07, 2011, 11:53:43 PM
Quote from: mongers on September 07, 2011, 09:20:13 PM
No, I can now see where I may have gone wrong; coercing a woman into watching a video of you pledging ones undying love for another woman, may not have been the wisest move.  :hmm:

Indeed now that I think this through, it seems a fairly stupid thing to have done, even by my standards.   :(

:huh: