Need to some people to take a survey for school

Started by Korea, March 27, 2009, 11:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

A.  47

B.  Cashier

1.  Yes, because I think it's the right thing to do.

2.  No, 'cause I'm a frickin' cheapskate.

3.  Regularly?  No, because I don't have the time.  I did help out my stepbrother when he ran for office once.

4.  No, I've never run, because I doubt anyone would vote for me.  I'm porbably much too conservative economically for my hometown, and I'm never been well-known enough in other places I've lived, plus I'm acerbic and scarcastic.

Korea

Quote from: dps on March 28, 2009, 12:25:10 AM
A.  47

B.  Cashier

1.  Yes, because I think it's the right thing to do.

2.  No, 'cause I'm a frickin' cheapskate.

3.  Regularly?  No, because I don't have the time.  I did help out my stepbrother when he ran for office once.

4.  No, I've never run, because I doubt anyone would vote for me.  I'm porbably much too conservative economically for my hometown, and I'm never been well-known enough in other places I've lived, plus I'm acerbic and scarcastic.

Are you really a cashier? Where are you a cashier?
I want my mother fucking points!

HVC

A) 24

B) Accountant

1) Yes. Wanted to do jury duty :p . Wanted my candidate(s) the win.

2) No. up until now i was a poor student. Now a poor accountant.

3) No. Not motivated enough to help my candidate of choice.

4) No. Not interested in being a politician.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

dps

Quote from: Korea on March 29, 2009, 08:48:31 PM

Yeah, I've been working for Wilco-Hess since early January.  It's the first time I've ever had a job where I wasn't in a supervisory position (not counting my temporary job back in high school).  I was just burned out and needed to do something less stessful for a while.

Valmy

Quote from: Monoriu on March 27, 2009, 03:18:56 PM
4: No, atheists can't be elected in the state of Texas. (Fate) :pope:

Pffft all you would have to do is play up your heroic service in the military.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Korea

Quote from: dps on March 30, 2009, 01:39:40 AM
Quote from: Korea on March 29, 2009, 08:48:31 PM

Yeah, I've been working for Wilco-Hess since early January.  It's the first time I've ever had a job where I wasn't in a supervisory position (not counting my temporary job back in high school).  I was just burned out and needed to do something less stessful for a while.

I can understand that. Cashiering minus the customer service part is easy as hell. I want to quit being a manager and go back to cashiering.  :cry:
I want my mother fucking points!

Fireblade

A) 25

B) Library Technician

1) Yes, because it's my duty, and I've got to kept those goddamned Republicans from fucking up Arkansas even more than it already is.

2) Yes, I donated a bunch of money last cycle on ActBlue. Most of my donations were to Obama or out of state politicians, but I donated $5 to the county sheriff here because his name was Doc Holladay.

3) Yes, because I'm a loyal yellow-dog Democrat.

4) No, too young. But I am considering running for office sometime for the lulz.

Viking

A.   Age: 33

B.   Occupation: Engineer

I am going to list the most important forms of political participation in state and local elections.
•   For each, please tell me if you have regularly participated in the way mentioned. "Regularly" means that you have participated more than once and plan to again.
•   For each, please explain why you have or have not participated in the election.
•   Please answer in as many words as you wish.

1. Have you voted in a state or local election?

Yes

Why or why not? My democratic duty as well as my political view.

2. Have you contributed money to a state or local candidate, a campaign, or a party in a state or a local election?

Yes

Why or why not? Support my political viewpoint.

3. Have you contributed time or otherwise helped a candidate, a campaign, or a party in a state or a local election?

No

Why or why not? I volunteer every time but the local party is sufficiently incompetent to neglect to use me, there are lots of things I could do without meeting any voters.

4. Have you run for office or held office yourself at the state or local level?

No

Why or why not? I don't believe I'd be any good as an elected official. I'm not a people person.

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

The Erstwhile Eddie Teach