News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who am I?

Started by Rasputin, October 11, 2009, 07:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote please; in the interest of populism I, in fact, am whichever choice wins the poll.

Captain Crunch
1 (3%)
Dorsey4Heisman
5 (15.2%)
Stonewall
4 (12.1%)
Otto Von Bismarck
7 (21.2%)
Captured Fairy
2 (6.1%)
Cdm's Sock
1 (3%)
Charliebear's Sock
0 (0%)
Neil's Sock
0 (0%)
Merithyn's Sock
1 (3%)
---
1 (3%)
He who shall not be named.
4 (12.1%)
Jaron's Sock
2 (6.1%)
Other
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Rasputin

Who is John Galt?

Razgovory

I keep saying, nobody here uses the world "populism" correctly.  Also, there should be an option for not giving a damn.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

citizen k

Rasputin

Quote from: Razgovory on October 11, 2009, 07:46:10 PM
I keep saying, nobody here uses the world "populism" correctly.  Also, there should be an option for not giving a damn.

You would be wrong on both counts. I'm not so surprised that you don't understand populism. I'm frankly caught flat footed to discover that you don't even know when you do give a damn.
Who is John Galt?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Rasputin

Who is John Galt?

Monoriu

To me, you are Rasputin.

Rasputin

Who is John Galt?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

grumbler

A sock with an ego problem, Rasputin is actually just another n00b.  Who cares who it "is?"
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Nobody gives a royal rat fuck.  Curl up in the fetal position on a highway, fucknut.

CountDeMoney

Thread reopened, specifically to annoy people who are not me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

I believe this to be CF.
PDH!