News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy international coming out day!

Started by Martinus, October 11, 2009, 05:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on October 11, 2009, 12:59:35 PM
Coming Out Day? should any day a person feels ready to do so.

Yes, I wonder if any closeted individual feels comforted by this day.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Rasputin on October 11, 2009, 01:03:25 PM
Then I suppose he's homo as much as mother theresa was hetero. :huh:

You are so quick!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2009, 01:06:58 PM
Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on October 11, 2009, 12:59:35 PM
Coming Out Day? should any day a person feels ready to do so.

Yes, I wonder if any closeted individual feels comforted by this day.

:lol: yeah were I some heavy duty closet case, I don't think having a special day marked on the calendar would make it any easier.
:p

garbon

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on October 11, 2009, 01:11:46 PM
:lol: yeah were I some heavy duty closet case, I don't think having a special day marked on the calendar would make it any easier.

Perhaps it was a failed attempt at creating another pride, another day to get crazy and party.

BuddhaRhubarb

I could get behind closet pride. - a whole bunch of floats go past... all the gays hidden inside having sex. :p Much closer to their reality. kinda the Craigslist Parade. :P
:p

garbon

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on October 11, 2009, 01:21:00 PM
I could get behind closet pride. - a whole bunch of floats go past... all the gays hidden inside having sex. :p Much closer to their reality. kinda the Craigslist Parade. :P

Which is why it failed, as Diana Ross demanded that her hit song by Chic be made the official theme song...and well the closets couldn't tolerate that.

Rasputin

Who is John Galt?

Martinus

Quote from: Rasputin on October 11, 2009, 12:53:07 PM
Quote from: Martinus on October 11, 2009, 05:19:09 AM
Btw, I'm gay. -_-

Are you the pitcher or the catcher?

I'm technically a catcher. I just don't have much experience.

I fear that if I tried being the pitcher I could be charged with an aggravated assault.  :cool:

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

Quote from: Martinus on October 11, 2009, 03:33:51 PM
I fear that if I tried being the pitcher I could be charged with an aggravated assault.  :cool:

Hey, Money, you surely laughed too much to even get to the most hilarious part of the post. :D

Unrealistic self-appraisal?  YOU MAKE THE CALL.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

People shouldn't talk about how little sex they are having. Quite vulgar.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2009, 04:18:22 PM
indeed!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2009, 04:18:22 PM

Don't worry about me.  :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.