Main Menu

Max Payne 3 Announced

Started by Jacob, March 26, 2009, 02:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Developed at Rockstar Vancouver.

In case you're interested :)

Scipio

Sweet jesus, I can't wait.  Loved the first two games, even with the ridiculous difficulty curve.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Syt

Quote from: Scipio on March 26, 2009, 02:18:02 PM
Sweet jesus, I can't wait.  Loved the first two games, even with the ridiculous difficulty curve.

God, the sniping levels in Pt2 :bleeding:

Loved the games, though, and recently re-played Pt.1. It's stylized graphics and comicbook presentation have aged rather well, I thought.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Jacob on March 26, 2009, 02:03:19 PM
Developed at Rockstar Vancouver.

In case you're interested :)

So how long ago did you start thinking about making that thread?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jacob

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 26, 2009, 02:48:17 PMSo how long ago did you start thinking about making that thread?

Maybe an hour and 15 minutes ago :)

Scipio

Quote from: Syt on March 26, 2009, 02:45:43 PM
Quote from: Scipio on March 26, 2009, 02:18:02 PM

God, the sniping levels in Pt2 :bleeding:

Loved the games, though, and recently re-played Pt.1. It's stylized graphics and comicbook presentation have aged rather well, I thought.

I concur on all points.  Fucking sniping bullshit.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Phillip V

Jacob

It'll be interesting to see how this one turns out.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

The best thing about the second game was that it was short.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Will you still be able to snipe someone in one shot by hitting them in the foot?

BuddhaRhubarb

as long as there's no running on thin lines of blood that go nowhere. I'll take the sniping over that.
:p

Jacob

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on March 27, 2009, 12:02:37 PM
as long as there's no running on thin lines of blood that go nowhere. I'll take the sniping over that.

You're ok with wailing babies?

katmai

Never played the first two, but good luck.

And Jake mind me asking is this the one you were taking trips to Cali for? If not just say no won't ask anymore info...at least not over the net :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son