Candy-Eating Kids Become Criminal Adults

Started by jimmy olsen, October 03, 2009, 02:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on October 04, 2009, 01:38:17 PM
Quote from: Malthus on October 04, 2009, 01:31:19 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on October 04, 2009, 01:24:43 PM
Well, I did like candy.  Correlation? :Embarrass:

Of course, I don't delay gratification at all now--if I want to eat a bag of candy for dinner, I buy a bag of candy.  Being an adult is neat.

Yet your words in Korea's drunk thread contradict this hedonism.  ;)

I'm not sure exactly which words you're referring to, but I can still think strategically despite my love of candy (or vagina, as the case may be). :P

Indeed, I rarely want to eat whole bags of candy now, because I can balance the consequences against the reward. If it's a whole bag of sluts, on the other hand, that's an entirely different balancing test. :D

The 'I'm too grown up to get shitfaced and feel bad about it' ones.

Is that really an appropriate sentiment from someone celebrating the ability to eat a whole bag of candy for dinner?  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

I rarely ate candy as a kid. I preferred real food and drink.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

So preventing crime is as easy as taking a candy from a baby?

Ideologue

Quote from: Malthus on October 04, 2009, 02:43:41 PM

The 'I'm too grown up to get shitfaced and feel bad about it' ones.

Is that really an appropriate sentiment from someone celebrating the ability to eat a whole bag of candy for dinner?  ;)

I never got arrested for driving while eating candy. :P
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on October 04, 2009, 05:40:41 PM

You were just lucky Candy wasn't a screamer.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ideologue

Quote from: Malthus on October 04, 2009, 05:42:48 PM

It always seemed to me that giving a chick road head is a physically awkward proposition.  Can anyone puncture this belief, or am I basically correct?
Kinemalogue

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on October 04, 2009, 05:50:33 PM
Quote from: Malthus on October 04, 2009, 05:42:48 PM

It always seemed to me that giving a chick road head is a physically awkward proposition.  Can anyone puncture this belief, or am I basically correct?

It can be done if you have a limber backbone and *they* are doing the driving.  ;)