Which member of the Fantastic Four is your favorite?

Started by Neil, October 02, 2009, 09:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which member of the Fantastic Four is your favorite?

Mister Fantastic
2 (7.7%)
The Invisible Woman
11 (42.3%)
The Human Torch
4 (15.4%)
The Thing
6 (23.1%)
One of the fill-ins
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Ideologue

Touch choice, they're all pretty essential.  However, after some thought, I think it's clear that Susan Storm is the most indispensible, for the following reasons:

1)she is the most powerful of any of them.  She can create virtually impenetrable forcefields, kill with tiny, invisible bubbles, and of course make herself and other things invisible.
2)she is very intelligent in her own right, not in Reed's class of course, but smarter than Ben or Johnny.
3)she is patient and probably more mature and socially adept than any of the others, not to mention an excellent mother and loyal partner, despite the depredations of an Atlantean manwhore.
4)she is the only one I personally would like to have sex with.

Reed's the second choice.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Darth Wagtaros

Second choice to have sex with; second choice as favorite member; his member is your second favorite; or all of the above?
PDH!

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PRC

Mr. Fantastic is my favourite of them.  But I think it's a close call between the Invisible Woman and Mr. Fantastic because of his intellect on the question of who is the most powerful of them.

Ideologue

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on October 03, 2009, 01:07:55 PM
Second choice to have sex with; second choice as favorite member; his member is your second favorite; or all of the above?

I guess technically he would be my second choice to have sex with.  I mean, his competition is Johnny Storm, who probably has a foul disease, and Ben "Is his dork made of orange rock like the rest of his body?" Grimm.

But, yes, second choice for favorite FF member.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

Probably Paul. I think he was the most musically talented and the best song writer. He seems to have gone off the deep end since his wife died though.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jaron on October 03, 2009, 07:37:32 PM
Probably Paul. I think he was the most musically talented and the best song writer. He seems to have gone off the deep end since his wife died though.

:D
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 03, 2009, 05:19:47 PM
The retard from the venture brothers version.
The HUman Callus?  No.  Professor Impossible.
PDH!

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son