Started by Syt, October 02, 2009, 12:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I should have gotten married in a wal-mart.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 18, 2009, 08:52:25 AM

I don't think you could have. IIRC they have a "You have to be *this* tall to marry" sign.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on October 18, 2009, 10:07:28 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 18, 2009, 08:52:25 AM

I don't think you could have. IIRC they have a "You have to be *this* tall to marry" sign.

:weep:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Hey, now- that's MY schtick.  Ed would be barred from a Wal-Mart wedding because they wouldn't let him ride in on the turnip truck. :contract:
Experience bij!

The Brain

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 18, 2009, 10:11:21 AM

Hey, now- that's MY schtick.

Dream on, bananabrain.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Larch

These people are classy.

Tonitrus

That last one may not be all that classy, but you gotta give that guy props...Chubby has done pretty well.

Darth Wagtaros

These people seem proud of being exra ugly and crass on their wedding day.  Why not save themselves some money and skip a marriage altogether.
PDH!

Korea

I just discovered this website the other day. I think I like LOL blogs.
I want my mother fucking points!

Valdemar

I'm disappointed.. I thought the thread would be about a certain poster and his toaster :D

V

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Syt on October 19, 2009, 02:39:37 AM
IT'S A TRAP!

S and I were looking at that last night, and we put entirely too much thought into it- I mentioned I wouldn't want Slave Leia to officiate at the wedding because then I'd spend all my time staring at somebody other than the bride; it then occurred that the groom probably can't see all that much out of that mask, so it ends up having its own special level of distaste. :P
Experience bij!

Syt

My Big Fat Srpski Wedding

We used to mock track suits as "Serbian Tuxedo", but this is just awful. :lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Also: Tauntaun wedding cake:

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

What Seedy dreams his wedding will look like, some distant day in the future.

(Maybe NSFW, image linked by Timmay's request)
http://wedinator.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/RykanV-domandsu.jpg
—Stephen Jay Gould