Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: The Brain on March 26, 2009, 12:41:58 PM
I pretend to pray.

you know the preacher likes the cold
he knows I'm gonna stay
California Dreamin'
on such a winter's day
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 09:26:22 AM
Since the whole point of prayer is to focus you in a sort of meditation this kinda defeats the whole purpose.

But I guess if you think praying has some sort of magical effect I guess you might do it, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Computer's aren't even self aware, let alone have souls. How can their prayers mean anything? Call me after the singularity and then we can have a philosophical discussion on the matter, but at this time what's the point?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: Brazen on March 26, 2009, 10:16:32 AM
But what will I do with my Electric Monk?
Can it be set to "vibrate"?

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 26, 2009, 09:53:42 PM
Computer's aren't even self aware, let alone have souls. How can their prayers mean anything? Call me after the singularity and then we can have a philosophical discussion on the matter, but at this time what's the point?

True, there is no point in conversing with you. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.