News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

"Derek Jarman's already done that"

Started by Martinus, September 30, 2009, 04:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Alatriste on October 01, 2009, 12:31:20 AM
Errr... Marty, do you know Shakespeare didn't write 'Edward II'? Christopher Marlowe did...

I know that. Jesus.  :rolleyes:

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 01, 2009, 12:23:25 AM
And, of course, the inevitable "ZOMG When is Jonathan Larson Going to Do A Sequel To Rent?"
Fuck you. :D

Martinus

Ok I'm locking this topic because I'm embarrassed. :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on October 01, 2009, 12:36:44 AM
Ok I'm locking this topic because I'm embarrassed. :P

As well you should.  We've already revoked your Homo License, we can't take it away twice.

Neil

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on September 30, 2009, 09:15:13 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 30, 2009, 07:43:32 PM
Fortunately, you'll always have the Ravens.  Homos hate team sports, because of their contempt for teamwork and social groupings.
LOL missed the ball on that one. The Lesbian softball league here has more teams than the NFL (and they could kick the asses of most of those steroid users) and the one thing that queers do better than anyone is organize into little groups.
try again.
But those groups are unstable, and they can't accomplish anything.  The virtue of the homosexual is the virtue of the 13-year old girl:  Cliquishness.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

From this point forward, Martinus is to be known as Queen of the Fauxmosexuals.

CountDeMoney

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Darth Wagtaros

Bacon wrote all the plays attributed to Shakespeare except for Titus Andronicus. That one was written by a German.
PDH!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.