And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Toby Keith- I Wanna Talk About Me
Disturbed- Inside the Fire
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

The Algorithm - Tr0jans

QuoteThe Algorithm mixes several types of electronic music with elements of mathcore and progressive metal. For live performances Rémi Gallego uses an Akai APC40, a MIDI controller produced by the company Akai, co-developed with the German company Ableton, connected to a laptop running Ableton Live.[6] In addition, a distorted female voice can be heard on almost all the releases, provided by Florent Latorre, a friend of Gallego's.

:hmm:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Finally received my Blackstar vinyl. The cover is beautiful.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Rotersand - Exterminate Annihilate Destroy
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

The Beatles - Back in the USSR

mongers

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers  - 'Into The Great Wide Open'
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on January 31, 2016, 06:45:01 PM

^Rebel without a clue  :P

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Eddie Teach

Yellow Claw- DJ Turn it Up
Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock- It Takes Two
RATM- Sleep Now in the Fire

Syt

Quote from: mongers on January 31, 2016, 06:45:01 PM

The song's video also features a young Johnny Depp and Matt LeBlanc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmFxgEGKH0
—Stephen Jay Gould

Eddie Teach

Gabrielle Anwar and Faye Dunaway too.

Liep

I was just told that Cocteau Twin are singing real lyrics in Heaven or Las Vegas. :huh: It's a nice song but that can't possibly be real words.

Eddie Teach

Bootsy Collins- Ah... the name is Bootsy, Baby
Tom Petty- Mary Jane's Last Dance