News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Shishamo has a new album.
The video is a pretty cool but more mature ('cos its black and white) homage to their first single.
Interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48dZ11Zp4Ps
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

Østkyst Hustlers - Penge ind på torsdag
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Jessie J - Sweet Talker (Live at The Jingle Bell Ball)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

Kraftwerk - Autobahn (2015 Live)

It's from a 3D concert, and even if the 3D doesn't show on streaming I can tell it's not very interesting. It's a movie clip of a very poorly animated autobahn.

Also, their very tight space suits aren't exactly flattering on their regular 50-60 year old bodies. :P

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

The music is still good though. Wir fahr'n fahr'n fahr'n auf der Autobahn!

Syt

The new Blind Guardian studio album still doesn't grow on me. Their last one (At The Edge of Time) was an absolute eargasm (their best since Nightfall in Middle Earth, maybe even better) with many amazing songs, but the new one is pretty "meh." Then again, if you've been around for almost 30 years then things are bound to become a bit stale.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Liep

2nd day in a row that my comments have been mentioned on the radio. They're introducing one of the hosts to Tom Waits and I can't keep myself from coming with suggestions.

Liep

Kanye West - All Day

10 n-words in the first 10 seconds, and then one every 4 word. Brilliant lyricist to find so many words to rhyme it with.. there's sicker, thicker, etc.

Also, McCartney is featured but I don't really hear him anywhere. I really don't get rap. :(

Syt

Sólstafir - Ótta

Icelandic stoner country rock? I find them difficult to put into a genre, but their albums just keep getting better.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josephus

steven wilson . Hand. Cannot. Erase

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Quote from: Syt on March 04, 2015, 02:42:00 PM
Sólstafir - Ótta

Icelandic stoner country rock? I find them difficult to put into a genre, but their albums just keep getting better.

I gave the Lágnætti video a go. Made me want to go to Iceland, although I could've done without the Americana Vikings.

But a very nice sound. :thumbsup:

Eddie Teach

Luniz- Satisfy You. Seems they just took their other song (I Got 5 on It) and gave it new words.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?