News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

The Brain

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on December 31, 2014, 11:10:05 PM
Jessie J - Masterpiece

She wouldn't know a masterpiece if Jackson Pollock dumped a jar of paint on her.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 01, 2015, 07:28:39 AM
Jessie J - Masterpiece

She wouldn't know a masterpiece if Jackson Pollock dumped a jar of paint on her.

Good line.  Gonna use that someday.

The Brain

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 01, 2015, 07:28:39 AM
Jessie J - Masterpiece

She's still working on her masterpiece. :mad:

PDH

Neil Young - Mr. Soul (from the Trans Album, so hated, so misunderstood).
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DontSayBanana

Just started re-seeding the vinyl collection to go with the new record player I got for Christmas.  Picked up 5 so far:

Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers
Depeche Mode - Some Great Reward
Styx - The Paradise Theater
The Alan Parsons Project - I, Robot
The Alan Parsons Project - The Turn of a Friendly Card
Experience bij!

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

The Lonely Island- 3-Way(The Golden Rule)
George Strait- She'll Leave You With a Smile
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Rod Stewart--Some Guys Have All the Luck.
Kinemalogue