And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Burning in Love - Honeymoon Suite

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

The Brain

Tracy Chapman - A Hundred Years
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Savonarola

My Bloody Valentine - What You Want
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

The Slickers - Johnny Too Bad  :cool:

Darth Wagtaros

Simon and Garfunkel. The Boxer
PDH!

Savonarola

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Tonitrus

Romeo and Juliet - Dire Straits

Tonitrus

You Never Can Tell - Chuck Berry

Cerr

Carolus

Wolves in the Throne Room - Vastness And Sorrow
Fire, walk with me.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Syt

Quote from: Carolus on July 25, 2009, 12:33:05 PM
Wolves in the Throne Room - Vastness And Sorrow

I really like that album. And the new <code> album.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.