News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

Blaue Blume - Lost Sons of Boys
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

Jerry Cantrell - Cut You In
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

The Pussycat Dolls feat. Busta Rhymes - Don't Cha

Ideologue

Listened to Bowie's Heathen, now I'm listening to Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Unknown (to me) artist - Kimigayo

The Brain

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ideologue

Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

PDH

Devo - Jocko Homo (from the Hardcore 1974-1977 album). 

Still the best 7/4 time anthem ever.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Liep

Danish Radio listeners top 10 Rolling Stones songs.

10. Miss You
9. Jumpin' Jack Flash
8. Angie
7. Ruby Tuesday
6. Wild Horses
5. Sympathy for the Devil
4. She's a Rainbow
3. Gimme Shelter
2. Paint It Black
1. You Can't Always Get What You Want

I'd go for Sympathy for the Devil, Time Is on My Side and third Beast of Burden perhaps tied with Paint It Black.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011