News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Pharell - Happy

I just read that Pharell is behind 43% of all hit music played on American radio. That's nuts.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

Hole - Pacific Coast Highway
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Liep on March 04, 2014, 10:32:46 AM
Pharell - Happy

I have started waking up the family with that in the mornings.

So far good results.  :)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Dean Martin- Ain't that a Kick in the Head
White Stripes- The Denial Twist
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Savonarola

Puccini: La Boheme (with Victoria de los Angeles in the role of Mimi)

MIMI!   :cry:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

Dr. Dre - The Chronic

Cruel, capricious, violent, amoral, offensive and brilliant.   :cool:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

garbon

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Jacob

Gone on a bit of way-back trip...

The Cure - Friday I'm in Love
Killer - Mr. Brightside
Army of Lovers - Crucified
Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing
Ministry - Over the Shoulder
KLF - The White Album
Blur - Parklife; Boys and Girls
The Verve - Lucky Man; the Drugs Don't Work
Radiohead - Creep
The Monks - Johnny B. Rotten; I Ain't Getting Any; Drugs in My Pocket

Jacob

Stiff Little Fingers - Gotta Getaway
The Blitz - Someone's Gonna Die Tonight

FunkMonk

Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over

HEY NOW
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

PDH

Gary Numan - Telekon

The future seemed so bleak in 1980.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

The future has been bleak.

Swedish House Mafia- Don't You Worry Child
Frank Zappa- Brown Shoes Don't Make It
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Queequeg

Disclosure - Help Me Lose my Mind, Paul Woolford Remix.  Best song of last year re-done in a truly fantastic way.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."