And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: Savonarola on January 08, 2014, 03:17:23 PM
Quicksilver Messenger Service - Cavalry :alberta:

I don't usually like jam bands; but "Happy Trails" is well worth listening to.

Solid album that.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

Phosphorescent - Ride On / Right On
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Elvis Presley - Gaolhouse Rock
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Steel Pole Bath Tub - Train to Miami
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Lot of Lana Del Ray.

Del Ray looks like a grown-up version of the chick from Moonrise Kingdom.  It's weird.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on January 12, 2014, 10:29:08 PM
Del Ray looks like a grown-up version of the chick from Moonrise Kingdom.  It's weird.

Why is that weird? 7+ billion people in the world and not nearly that many facial types.

BTW, as a Hispanic you should know her name is Del Rey. (Stage name, but still).  :P

Ideologue

I guess I was just thinking about a drop of golden sun.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Apparently her first album had Lana Del Ray in the title.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Eddie Teach

David Allan Coe- You Never Even Called Me By My Name
Johnny Cash- I Won't Back Down- not positive, but it sounded like he had Tom Petty harmonizing in a couple parts
Hugh Masekela- Canteloupe Island. Funky funky.
AC/DC- Highway to Hell
4 Non-Blondes- What's Up?
Tracy Chapman- Fast Car

garbon

Lana Del Rey - Young And Beautiful