Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

In memoriam...

Lou Reed - The Last Shot

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

Kelly Rowland - Rose Colored Glasses
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Diamond Head - 'Canterbury' album.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

garbon

mongers

Focus - 'Focus 3' album.   

Man, hammond organs have never sounded groovier.  :cool:

mongers

Eddie Jobson - 'Zinc' - non-digital version. :gasp:

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Jethro Tull - 'Benefit' album.

mongers

garbon

The Smiths - Death Of A Disco Dancer

PDH

Delerium - Aria

(I have always had a soft spot for the Mediaeval Baebes)
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM