News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

fhdz

Man, I have tried over the years...just cannot stand Kate Bush.

I/O, "Wasted My Time"
and the horse you rode in on

garbon

Quote from: Josephus on May 23, 2013, 09:37:54 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 23, 2013, 09:30:02 PM
Kate Bush - Moments of Pleasure

What an amazing album. :wub:

:)

Yeah I forget and then I'll listen to it and it is just so good across every track. :)

Kate Bush - Song of Solomon
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

The Red Shoes is a very understated album of hers. Other than Rubber Band Girl, it had little "pop"stuff. It's like you said, you tend to forget it exists, and then you put it on and you realize just how good this is.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Placebo - Running Up That Hill
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

fhdz

PDH

Shitgoat - Washington Bridge Collapses on Timmay.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on May 24, 2013, 08:12:11 PM

It has a nice beat and I can dance to it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on May 24, 2013, 09:26:20 AM
Placebo - Running Up That Hill

That's such an awesome fucking cover.

Josephus

Marillion...Out of This World
Civis Romanus Sum

fhdz

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 24, 2013, 08:45:44 PM
Quote from: PDH on May 24, 2013, 08:12:11 PM

It has a nice beat and I can dance to it.

:D

Going to see Flying Lotus and Thundercat at the Roseland tonight. Boom.

garbon

Björk - All Is Full Of Love

Ed Anger

Queens of the Stone Age- My God is the Sun
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Radiohead - Creep

That's the first song Pandora thought I should listen to on a Fiona Apple station...

CountDeMoney

Pandora's not exactly the best mind reader, but you'd think for the first song...