News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Sophie B Hawkins- Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover, As I Lay Me Down
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

Been in a Cowboy Junkies fix of late...listened to four of their albums in the past three days and neither one was Trinity Sessions.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

PDH

Oddly enough, Suite Madame Blue - Styx
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

Hawkwind - A Space Ritual - drugs not included and not necessarily necessary.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

garbon

Depeche Mode - World In My Eyes

garbon

fhdz

George Harrison, "What Is Life"
and the horse you rode in on

katmai

Langhorne Slim-The way we Move
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Old Crow Medicine Show-Cocaine Habit

katmai

katmai