News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Another classic was on yesterday - Car Alarm Going On for 2 Hours Without Stop.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Suzanne Vega - 'Frank & Ava'

Suzanne Vega - 'Tom's Diner' (her version of DNAs' version)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: mongers on February 11, 2013, 06:20:04 PM
Suzanne Vega - 'Tom's Diner' (her version of rum DNAs' version)

I think I said this once before but my father's quest to find this song (pre-internet) led to him purchasing and exposing me to Tori Amos, Alanis Morissette, Jewel, Sheryl Crow and Meredith Brooks.

Sheryl Crow - A Change Would Do You Good
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

David Bowie - All The Young Dudes

mongers

Quote from: garbon on February 12, 2013, 07:42:45 PM
Quote from: mongers on February 11, 2013, 06:20:04 PM
Suzanne Vega - 'Tom's Diner' (her version of rum DNAs' version)

I think I said this once before but my father's quest to find this song (pre-internet) led to him purchasing and exposing me to Tori Amos, Alanis Morissette, Jewel, Sheryl Crow and Meredith Brooks.

Sheryl Crow - A Change Would Do You Good

:cool:

Hey, a good catch and nice to see a father sharing an enthusiasm for modern music with their children.  :)

Pedrito

The Cure - Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Eddie Teach

Bobby Brown- My Prerogative
Ratatat- Kennedy
Eminem ft. Rihanna- Love the Way You Lie
Jimi Hendrix- Electric Church Red House
Van Halen- Jump
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

fhdz

Went and saw Tomahawk at the Wonder Ballroom last night. Fucking fantastic.
and the horse you rode in on

Liep

The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ideologue

James Horner--Stealing the Enterprise.

Best song backing the best scene in the best of those movie. :o
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

garbon

Aretha Franklin - Do Right Woman, Do Right Man