What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: Barrister on February 06, 2013, 10:42:59 AM
Quote from: garbon on February 05, 2013, 07:57:15 PM
The Cure - A Thousand Hours

:punk:

I was listening to the satellite radio, and when this song came on I had to crank up the volume.

Sisters of Mercy - This Corrosion

:cool:

I went through a brief Bauhaus/ Sisters of Mercy phase back in the early 90s. This Corrosion was good.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Echo and the Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

New from Suede, Prince and My Bloody Valentine (P6 radio :thumbsup:)

Suede sounded like Suede. Boring.
Prince sounded like Prince. Only with an added twist of a ridiculous voice at the end. Undecided.
MBV sounded like MBV. 90's with a little more crisp guitar. Good, will be getting that album.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Eagles - Journey Of The Sorcerer.  (I'm going through an H2G2 phase)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

Blue Öyster Cult - Heavy Metal: The Black and Silver
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

mongers

CountDeMoney

Momma Said Knock You Out - My Downstairs Neighbors

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

Roxy Music's swansong album  'Avalon'.

edit:
Damn that album is nearly 30 years old.    :hmm:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Utada - Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI