And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Liep on November 17, 2012, 02:00:50 AM
David Guetta - She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) ft. Sia

I'm not sure I understand this kind of music.

Dance music? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on November 18, 2012, 10:51:38 AM

Dance "music"

The Brain

Guetta is horrible. Plus he's like 80 years old.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

Jethro Tull - King Henry's Madrigal
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

Shitgoat - You Smell Like Rotten Meat
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Darth Wagtaros

Master of the House from Les Mis for some reason.
PDH!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on November 18, 2012, 02:40:44 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 18, 2012, 10:51:38 AM

Dance "music"

Beets me, what are you saying?

Scissor Sisters - Let's Have a Kiki

"And you know the MTA should stand for muthafuckas touching my ass."

PDH

Jethro Tull - Pibroch (Cap in Hand)
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Robyn - With Every Heartbeat
Robyn - Don't Fucking Tell Me What To Do

PDH

Jethro Tull - Black Satin Dancer
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

derspiess

Thanksgiving is tomorrow, which makes me think of "Planes, Trains and Automobiles".  So I have "Mess Around" by Ray Charles stuck in my head.  I think I'll download it as one of my free Zune songs for this month.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall