The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Soul Asylum - Sexual Healing
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: The Brain on June 30, 2012, 12:15:11 PM
The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird

:rolleyes:  Everybody's heard about the bird.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Darth Wagtaros

Puff the Magic Dragon - Peter Paul and Mary. Depressing.
Dueling Banjos
PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

Cotton Eyed Joe, some internet thing.

Dueling Banjos was fucked up. Two dudes in bad Laurel and Hardy costumes playing while an announeer said stuff in French.
PDH!

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 01, 2012, 05:28:00 PM
Cotton Eyed Joe, some internet thing.

Dueling Banjos was fucked up. Two dudes in bad Laurel and Hardy costumes playing while an announeer said stuff in French.

When you take Ambien, you're actually supposed to fall asleep, otherwise stuff like this happens.

C.W. McCall--Convoy.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Lettow77

die Ärzte - Männer sind Schweine
An odd choice for me perhaps, but extremely nostalgic. It makes me think of happy memories, and I enjoy cautionary tales about the debased nature of man.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Amazon currently has a free voucher to get up to $3 worth of mp3s. Several of their top downloaded mp3s right now are priced at 25 cents.

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

mongers

Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygène Part II   :hmm:

mongers

Dire Straits - Telegraph Road