Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Sabaton - En livstid i krig
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Sade - Every Word

Oh and I'm out of jury duty in New York for 6 years. Sat there for 1.5 days and not a single person was needed for a trial. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Sara Bareilles - Let The Rain

garbon

Ed Anger

She Wants Revenge -She will always be a broken girl
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Alanis Morissette - In Praise Of The Vulnerable Man

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

Fishbone - Party at Ground Zero
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josephus

Started to listen to the new Leonard Cohen album. But then i almost slashed my wrists, so I took a break.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 13, 2012, 05:21:39 PM
She Wants Revenge -She will always be a broken girl

They're so cool, but I'm still undecided on their latest work.

garbon

CountDeMoney

lulz, Gold Digger, Kayne.

With a Momma Said Knock You Out chaser.