And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Tamas on March 27, 2012, 05:04:39 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on March 26, 2012, 11:31:31 PM
My old iPod Touch being nothing but a piece of Apple shit.

IT'S A FUCKING FLASH DRIVE THAT HAS A SMALL MEDIA PLAYER APPLICATION AND A SPEAKER OUTPUT BUT NO YOU'VE GOT TO GO AND COMPLICATE IT

I remember now why I never used it.  Seriously, an hour spent trying to get this thing to accept new songs.  Like, what the fuck is an "iTune"?

I remember my (even) old(er) Zune you just copied and pasted and YOU WERE DONE.

oh my Zune was sooo un-cool man! Who needs functionality and ease of use when you lack the Apple logo? Srsly.

:rolleyes:

Clearly the iPod rules the landscape because the Apple logo is all-powerful.

Do you not have any memory of the last ten years of technology?  Or do you just feign ignorance when the topic is raised?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Superman's Song, Crash Test Dummies
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Brain

The Connells - '74-'75

Memories.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Quote from: The Brain on March 28, 2012, 01:15:42 PM
The Connells - '74-'75

Memories.

Indeed. Rainy afternoon, abandoned industrial site, filming a silent movie as a school project. Soundtrack of the movie was, besides Connells, Metallica (Justice for All, One), Garth Brooks (Friends in Low Places), John Williams (Star Wars - Trash Compactor Scene), Body Count (Hey Joe), Faith No More (Epic).

What a silly time it was.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

The Walkabouts - The Light Will Stay On
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

garbon

Sade - Cherish The Day

Odd, iTunes has several of my Sade albums categorized as jazz.

Ideologue

Quote from: Barrister on March 28, 2012, 12:43:54 AM
Quote from: Tamas on March 27, 2012, 05:04:39 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on March 26, 2012, 11:31:31 PM
My old iPod Touch being nothing but a piece of Apple shit.

IT'S A FUCKING FLASH DRIVE THAT HAS A SMALL MEDIA PLAYER APPLICATION AND A SPEAKER OUTPUT BUT NO YOU'VE GOT TO GO AND COMPLICATE IT

I remember now why I never used it.  Seriously, an hour spent trying to get this thing to accept new songs.  Like, what the fuck is an "iTune"?

I remember my (even) old(er) Zune you just copied and pasted and YOU WERE DONE.

oh my Zune was sooo un-cool man! Who needs functionality and ease of use when you lack the Apple logo? Srsly.

:rolleyes:

Clearly the iPod rules the landscape because the Apple logo is all-powerful.

Do you not have any memory of the last ten years of technology?  Or do you just feign ignorance when the topic is raised?

Garbon, now!  Deploy the net!
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Do not want!

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

Ah, good idea.

Wyclef Jean--Sweetest Girl.

Stupid iPod.  iTunes just filled it up with random songs.  Which is fine, I guess, because all songs possessed by me are artistic masterpieces, but still.

Will say--got Bowie's Heathen on this bitch, that's a plus.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)