And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Corey Hart--Never Surrender.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

katmai

Spoon- You got yr. cherry bomb

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

katmai

katmai

Ideologue

My old iPod Touch being nothing but a piece of Apple shit.

IT'S A FUCKING FLASH DRIVE THAT HAS A SMALL MEDIA PLAYER APPLICATION AND A SPEAKER OUTPUT BUT NO YOU'VE GOT TO GO AND COMPLICATE IT

I remember now why I never used it.  Seriously, an hour spent trying to get this thing to accept new songs.  Like, what the fuck is an "iTune"?

I remember my (even) old(er) Zune you just copied and pasted and YOU WERE DONE.
Kinemalogue

Tamas

Quote from: Ideologue on March 26, 2012, 11:31:31 PM

IT'S A FUCKING FLASH DRIVE THAT HAS A SMALL MEDIA PLAYER APPLICATION AND A SPEAKER OUTPUT BUT NO YOU'VE GOT TO GO AND COMPLICATE IT

I remember now why I never used it.  Seriously, an hour spent trying to get this thing to accept new songs.  Like, what the fuck is an "iTune"?

oh my Zune was sooo un-cool man! Who needs functionality and ease of use when you lack the Apple logo? Srsly.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

Geto Boys- Mind Playing Tricks on Me
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

This:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0011ZT5SG/ref=dm_dp_trk4

Didn't know until a few days ago that The Eagles 'Journey Of The Sorcerer' was the theme tune to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ideologue

Quote from: Tamas on March 27, 2012, 05:04:39 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on March 26, 2012, 11:31:31 PM

oh my Zune was sooo un-cool man! Who needs functionality and ease of use when you lack the Apple logo? Srsly.

Don't blame me.  I got it for Christmas.

It's also a Shuffle, not a Touch.  I don't know from the products of slavery.
Kinemalogue

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai