News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

Run Rudolph Run
Vocals: Lemmy Kilminster (Motörhead)
Guitar: Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top)
Drums: Dave Grohl (Nirvana, Foo Fighters)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Silent Night
Chuck Billy (Vocals; Testament),
Scott Ian (Guitars; Anthrax),
Jon Donais (Lead Guitar; Shadow Fall),
Chris Wyse (Bass; The Cult, Owl),
John Tempesta (Drums; Exodus, Testament, Rob Zombie)

:punk:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

Ronnie James Dio (Vocal; Dio, Black Sabbath, Heaven and Hell, Rainbow)
Tony Iommi (Guitars; Black Sabbath)
Rudy Sarzo (Bass; Quiet Riot, Ozzy Osbourne, Whitesnake)
Simon Wright (Drums; Dio, AC/DC)
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

Katy Perry - Last Friday Night
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

Eddie Teach

Ice Cube- You Know How We Do It
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Led Zeppelin- Stairway to Heaven

Eddie Teach

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Christmas music. :huh:

I actually enjoy A Very She & Him Christmas... I am damaged. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Capetan Mihali

John Fogerty -- "Almost Saturday Night."  :alberta:

J. Fogerty's solo career seems to have been pretty decent but lost in the shadow of CCR.  Speaking of which, where the hell has CCR disappeared to?  :ccr
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ideologue

Bell X1--The Great Defector.

Cool name for the band, but they missed the hyphen.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Lettow77

Languish! I am listening to hyadain again, on my roommate's headphones- it has me in an absolutely outstanding mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqWqhkBKd14
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'