News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy and Trace Beaulieu--The Greatest Frank of All. :)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Alicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Pat Benatar--Invincible.  Homina homina.
Kinemalogue

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Zoupa

Where is my mind - the Pixies

Also, the Hanna soundtrack.

Lettow77

Brandy, you're a fine girl-  The Looking Glass

What a delightfully romantic song! It pleases me to no end.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

Geto Boys- My Mind is Playing Tricks on Me
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

Red Hot Chili Peppers--Snow.  I like the noodly part.
Kinemalogue