News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Newly released Aqua single, 'How R U Doing?'.

:bleeding:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Quote from: Liep on March 15, 2011, 11:19:18 PM

Really? They're still around?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Quote from: Liep on March 15, 2011, 11:19:18 PM

Sounds like you got what you deserved.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Josephus

Marissa Nadler. Just heard her today. Great voice. Great singer.
You can download her song for free, legally here.

http://marissanadler.bandcamp.com/track/baby-i-will-leave-you-in-the-morning
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Shirley Manson - In The Snow

Tonitrus

Neil Young - Fork in the Road

Tonitrus

The original "Friday" by Bob Dylan, recently covered by Rebecca Black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FISHEO3gsM

garbon

Florence + The Machine - Halo (Beyonce cover)

Tamas

Tamas

Darth Wagtaros

Lords of Acid - Show me your pussy Lolcats
PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

Discovery Channel - Tht group.... bloodhound gang.
PDH!