News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Bloodhound Gang - Lift Your Head Up High (and blow your brains out)

Has it really been over 10 years since I bought that CD? And why did all they did afterwards suck so badly compared to "One Fierce Beer Coaster"?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Savonarola

David Bowie - Always Crashing in the Same Car
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Savonarola on February 23, 2010, 04:16:57 PM
David Bowie - Always Crashing in the Same Car
:bowler:  :cool:  David Bowie -- Ashes to Ashes
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Savonarola on February 22, 2010, 05:11:45 PM
CSNY - Teach Your Children Well

Does anyone else remember Walter Mondale using that in a campaign commercial?  It's the one where Reagan was going to kill all the old people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfvqxuhEXzY

Reagan was old and now he's dead. Maybe his plan worked?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Savonarola

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 23, 2010, 05:31:29 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on February 22, 2010, 05:11:45 PM
CSNY - Teach Your Children Well

Does anyone else remember Walter Mondale using that in a campaign commercial?  It's the one where Reagan was going to kill all the old people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfvqxuhEXzY

Reagan was old and now he's dead. Maybe his plan worked?

Another victory for America.

Savonarola

David Bowie - Warszawa

Low is a great album for a cloudy day.  I wish I had some coffee to go with it.   :cool:

The Brain

Various Christina Aguilera live performances. She is awesome. :wub:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

Whitesnake - Straight For The Heart

Tonitrus

Sammy Hagar - Your Love is Driving Me Crazy

Tonitrus

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Don't Ask Me No Questions

Tonitrus

Bob Dylan - Sweetheart Like You

Tonitrus