Kanye West, KRS-One, Nas & Rakim- Classic
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots

Tonitrus

Waylon Jennings - Ain't No God in Mexico

garbon

T-Pain feat. Lil Wayne - Can't Believe It
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Rilo Kiley - Does He Love You?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Capetan Mihali

Buck Owens and Dwight Yoakam -- Streets of Bakersfield   :alberta:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ed Anger

Bill Withers- Ain't No Sunshine.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Leonard Cohen - In My Secret Life

Tonitrus

Elvis Presley - If I Can Dream

katmai

garbon

katmai

garbon

Sorry, but I doubt I'll be in Alaska soon and I doubt you'll be in SF soon. :(

Rilo Kiley - Go Ahead

katmai

Quote from: garbon on February 20, 2010, 01:11:13 AM
Sorry, but I doubt I'll be in Alaska soon and I doubt you'll be in SF soon. :(

:lol:

True, but i was surprised by you listening to Rilo, who is one of my favorite bands.