News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: ulmont on October 19, 2009, 11:05:44 AM
Are you kidding?  I've spent all day, every day with headphones on at work since 1998.  Only way to not go insane in cubicle-land.

Join Marty's law firm then. ;)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

ulmont

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 19, 2009, 01:16:04 PM
Quote from: ulmont on October 19, 2009, 11:05:44 AM
Are you kidding?  I've spent all day, every day with headphones on at work since 1998.  Only way to not go insane in cubicle-land.

Join Marty's law firm then. ;)

Hah.  Marty's law firm has no offices anywhere near here.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls.
Johnny Cash - Wanted Man.
Shane McGowan - Donegal Express.
The Pogues - Sally Maclennane.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Phenomena.
The White Stripes - Fell In Love With A Girl.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Sheena Is A Punk Rocker.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

katmai

WTF?
Brain you've been hanging around nuclear reactors too long, it's fooked with your reasoning.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

ulmont

The Blow - True Affection.
M.I.A. - Paper Planes.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Down Boy.
The White Stripes - Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground.
MGMT - Time To Pretend.
Iron Maiden - Die With Your Boots On.
Iron Maiden - Flight Of Icarus.
AC/DC - Big Balls.
Metallica - Leper Messiah.

Savonarola

Notorious B.I.G. - Suicidal Thoughts
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

ulmont

The Brain

Quote from: katmai on October 19, 2009, 02:02:33 PM
WTF?
Brain you've been hanging around nuclear reactors too long, it's fooked with your reasoning.

Read *this* body language, plz.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on October 19, 2009, 03:22:45 PM
Quote from: katmai on October 19, 2009, 02:02:33 PM
WTF?

Read *this* body language, plz.

Man, you really should have put a NSFW tag there.  <_<
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

garbon

Tonitrus