And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireblade

Veronica Maggio - Stopp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLjMPR3FSCc

I spent a couple of hours chatting to a lovely young Swedish girl today, she sent me this song. We talked of the glorious history of Sverige, particulary Karl XII. I'm not sure she's really convinced I'm not Swedish myself, instead of a really bored Swede. She hunts, fishes, dips (snus), votes for the Leftist parties, and knows her whiskey. She also told me her grandfather was a Swedish Nazi during WW2 who was wounded fighting the Russians in Finland in the Winter War.

I think I'm in love. :wub;

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Fireblade on October 12, 2009, 12:40:56 AM
I spent a couple of hours chatting to a lovely young Swedish girl today,

pics plzkthx
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Monoriu

I recently discovered "You must love me - Madonna". 

Savonarola

The Kinks - Lazing on a Sunny Afternoon
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

DontSayBanana

Dead or Alive - Something in my House
Experience bij!

Pat

Been composing some Spotify playlists. They're quite varied between genres because I use them as a gateway to the pages of artists that I like, but I have still tried to maintain some flow between transitions and make them overall listenable to as a whole.

#1: http://open.spotify.com/user/miglia/playlist/5wzW2Ezx7Fz3nrYl5phrGa

#2: http://open.spotify.com/user/miglia/playlist/3CiHtUHIL8fYMgnzfTjUtN

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

Tavares - More than a Woman

So, if she's more than a woman, then what is she?  :unsure:

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Savonarola

Capetan Mihali

The Carpenters -- "Superstar."  :cry:   :blush:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Vanilla Ninja - When the Indians Cry
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.