Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 29, 2009, 07:38:00 AM
The new Alice in Chains album.

Review:

While some of the album doesn't sound Alice in Chain-ish, it is still a groovy album.

I give it 4 dead Layne Staleys out of 5.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 29, 2009, 12:27:19 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 29, 2009, 07:38:00 AM

Review:

While some of the album doesn't sound Alice in Chain-ish, it is still a groovy album.

I am adjusting my rating to 4.25/5. I really like "Take Her Out".
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 30, 2009, 06:54:05 PM
Review:

I am adjusting my rating to 4.25/5. I really like "Take Her Out".

Yeah, I downloaded it this morning when I got the email.  An overall excellent work.  "Take Her Out" is a great piece, and I'm very impressed with the total consistency of the album, especially the grinding urgency of "Acid Bubble" and "Lesson Learned".

Grunge rules, and makes me miss college.

PDH

The Stone Roses - Made of Stone

(rediscovered this one after a long period of not listening...thanks Norgy)
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: PDH on October 01, 2009, 06:20:38 PM
The Stone Roses - Made of Stone

(rediscovered this one after a long period of not listening...thanks Norgy)

:)  I love that whole first Stone Roses album, esp. She Bangs The Drum and I Wanna Be Adored (of course...)
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

charliebear

Patsy Cline - Walkin' After Midnight

Savonarola

Savonarola

Queen - I'm in Love with my Car.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.