Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

The Brain

Pussycat Dolls feat. Mr. Rhymes - Don't Cha

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on September 21, 2009, 01:16:16 PM
Roxette - It Must Have Been Love

But it's over now? :console:

BTW, were they Swedish or Swiss?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

Jihad Jerry and the Evildoers - Army Girls Gone Wild
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Archy

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

KRonn

Ceiling ducts pulling air, and air conditioning/heat, blowing air noisily in my office at work.    :unsure:

PDH

Quote from: KRonn on September 22, 2009, 11:22:39 AM
Ceiling ducts pulling air, and air conditioning/heat, blowing air noisily in my office at work.    :unsure:
I find it hard to work to Industrial Rock
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

KRonn

Quote from: PDH on September 22, 2009, 11:24:44 AM
Quote from: KRonn on September 22, 2009, 11:22:39 AM
I find it hard to work to Industrial Rock
:D

derspiess

Listening to the remastered Abbey Road album :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Savonarola

Hank Williams -  Jambalaya (on the Bayou) :alberta:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Habbaku

We Were Promised Jetpacks - "Quiet Little Voices"
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock