News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Julie London- Fly Me to the Moon
Louis Armstrong- Ain't Misbehavin'
The Zombies- Time of the Season
Kate Bush- Running Up That Hill
Jack Teagarden's Big Eight- St James Infirmary
Louis Armstrong- A Kiss to Build a Dream On
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Tori Amos - Silent All These Years

edit: well actually listening to all of Little Earthquakes. It has been a while.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

GWAR - America Must Be Destroyed
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Duque de Bragança

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 19, 2016, 10:19:36 AM
Whitesnake - Is this Love

:D

That's so hilarious, I was jamming a Whitesnake revival on the commute home last night.  1987.  Sigh.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2016, 10:32:53 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 19, 2016, 10:19:36 AM
Whitesnake - Is this Love

:D

That's so hilarious, I was jamming a Whitesnake revival on the commute home last night.  1987.  Sigh.

:hug:

Europe - The Final Countdown
Europe - Rock the Night
Europe - Carrie
Europe - Cherokee

CountDeMoney

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that ends that conversation.

garbon

Euros. :rolleyes:

Tori Amos - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2016, 10:46:13 AM

Could be worse. I mean, there is Ratt, Cinderella, Winger and more (early Pantera)...  :P

garbon

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 19, 2016, 10:53:12 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2016, 10:46:13 AM

Could be worse. I mean, there is Ratt, Cinderella, Winger and more (early Pantera)...  :P

Stop digging this hole.

garbon

Liep

Flo Morrissey and Matthew E. White - Look At What the Light Did Now
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon