And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Admiral Yi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWiEh0NKSC4

I met the second guy from the right at karaoke Saturday, so giving their band a little pitch.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 20, 2022, 12:00:18 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvki8lFcH44

All Beatles songs from least to most played.  I'm at 151 and haven't recognized anything except the covers.

A huge gap between Here Comes the Sun and the rest.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

The Jethro Tull Christmas Album.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

mongers

Quote from: Josephus on December 16, 2022, 06:43:00 AMThe Jethro Tull Christmas Album.

:cool:

Good  idea, Jos;  I'll 'dig it out' later.

Tamas

Thanks to a friend, I have just discovered Volbeat. Noice.

mongers

Quote from: Tamas on January 04, 2023, 12:41:27 PMThanks to a friend, I have just discovered Volbeat. Noice.

When did they infect you?

Tamas

mongers

Quote from: Tamas on January 05, 2023, 06:47:38 AM
Quote from: mongers on January 04, 2023, 04:42:34 PM
Quote from: Tamas on January 04, 2023, 12:41:27 PMThanks to a friend, I have just discovered Volbeat. Noice.

When did they infect you?

Que?

The name made it sound like you were catching a new virus off of your friend. :D

Though I see my error now.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

mongers

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

Jacob

Baby Shark.

Over and over again  :cry: