News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Better than Ezra- Desperately Wanting
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Tonitrus

Tonitrus

Liep

Tame Impala - Feels Like We Only Go Backwards
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds feat. Johnny Marr - Ballad of the Mighty I

:(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Brezel

Eddie Teach

Arctic Monkeys- Do I Wanna Know?
Alice in Chains- Down in a Hole
The Xx- Crystalised
Lana Del Rey- Blue Jeans
Led Zeppelin- Over the Hills and Far Away

The Brain

Jessie J gets hate but Lana gets plays?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

I'll admit I only tried to listen to one Jessie J song, but the style wasn't remotely similar. Maybe you should save that criticism for one of the rare occasions a little Lily Allen or Katy Perry slips in.  :sleep:

The Brain

You don't understand Jessie J and you never will.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Rotersand - Exterminate Annihiliate Destroy :dalek:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Tonitrus

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM