Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Traveling Wilburys - Last Night

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Scipio

Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals- Less
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Habsburg

Three Variations from Fancy Free, Leonard Bernstein

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Syt

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue (album)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Herbie Hancock - Rockit

The video scared me shitless when I was 7.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK0Pi4wC8Hk
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

garbon

She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart

The Brain

Tila Tequila - Stripper Friends

The Brain

LOL the song is just so bad... a total amateur with no skills would be ashamed to make such a track for shits and giggles.