What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 05, 2013, 10:16:01 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on July 26, 2013, 02:16:26 PM
Jimmy Buffett--Cheeseburger In Paradise.  This song speaks to me. :(

Mmmm, cheeseburger...

I've been trying to amend my carnivorous habits for four years and it's still hard. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

PDH

Blue Öyster Cult - Harvester of Eyes
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ideologue

Ennio Morricone--Sixty Seconds to What?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Lettow77

SOS from the Maid Star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh4TDGSZff0

This song has been a silly influence on me for years now
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

Rod Stewart- Some Guys Have All the Luck, Forever Young, Downtown Train
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Randy Edelman and Trevor Jones--Promontory (i.e. the climactic music from Last of the Mohicans).
Kinemalogue

garbon

Lady Gaga - Applause

Apparently she called her officially releasing this song a pop music emergency - so that people wouldn't have to hear the low quality version that had been leaked. :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Notorious BIG- Hypnotize
Train- Meet Virginia

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Mary J. Blige - Miss Me With That
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

The Clash - Know Your Rights.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM