News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Josephus on May 30, 2012, 08:56:35 AM
Nice. I was watching this yesterday which is a bit rarer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=groNUxIBBNA

Sweet.  Added that to the playlist.

garbon

Ingrid Michaelson - Giving Up
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

The Carpenters - Rainy Days and Mondays
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

garbon

Eddie Teach

Brooks & Dunn- Boot Scootin' Boogie :alberta:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

The Jimi Hendrix Experience – All Along The Watchtower
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Scorpions – Rock You Like A Hurricane
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Jefferson Airplane – White Rabbit
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Jimi Hendrix – Purple Haze
—Stephen Jay Gould